Sunday 6 November 2016

Dream #61 - Mangoes

[This is a dream I had last night.]

I was walking along a road. Then I saw a woman and one or two kids trying to throw stones to get mangoes from a mango tree. I decided to help them. I feared of throwing stones since the kids were around. I saw a long rod with a knife attached to one end. I took it to pluck the mangoes. Then I realized that there are electric lines going through the bunch of mangoes and it is dangerous to use the rod. Then one of my teachers came that way. He understood the situation. I moved to find a better tool to get the mangoes. I came back with something or nothing. I saw that most of the mangoes were plucked out. My teacher did it for them. The mangoes left in the tree were in a beautiful pattern - with same distance between pairs of mangoes. I was a bit ashamed that I couldn't do it. I thought of helping them by plucking the rest of the mangoes. Then I realized that leaving a few mangoes in the tree was purposeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment