Saturday 2 September 2017

Veils thoughts and rebirth

When I realized that there was a veil over the thing I was looking at, out of curiosity and by natural instinct, I removed the veil from the thing. To my surprise, there was another veil over the thing. This continued and I kept removing veils from the thing and piled the veils beside me for counting at the end. When this process was over, there was nothing. This was a shock of surprise for me. I turned to count the veils. Adding to the shock, I realized that the veils were not there. Had they ever been there? It came to me as a spark that they were only in my mind. Whose mind?, I asked myself. While trying to look at me, I couldn't see me except this current of baffling thoughts, the only thing I was sure of. The current of thoughts continued and dissipated around giving birth to similar thoughts. Then there rose a rather rattling thought that the only things that exist were thoughts and intents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment